About Thebez Global Resources
THEBEZ GLOBAL RESOURCES LIMITED (TGR) was registered in January 2011 to provide outsourcing services to discerning clienteles. It is a Nigerian owned firm with capacity to provide world class business outsourcing services to governments and large corporates. We work to provide these services employing technology and human know how across the globe. We seek partnerships with world class businesses to provide services across the globe.
To become a leading business-outsourcing firm with world class Visa Application Centres solutions, amongst other interventions for governments and large private sector corporates by creating superior value.
To provide efficient visa application services for foreign visitors and Identity management for immigrants and emigrants through innovative and professional services.
- Provide innovative approaches and international best practices to client need in order to deliver unique solutions.
- Continuous search for solutions beyond the available and business objectives (Feedback mechanism)
- Professional quality of services provided by a highly motivated team.
- Swift response mechanism
- Provide solutions for Governments, their departments and large private sector corporates.
OUR PRODUCT OFFERING
- To establish non-judgemental visa application centres for the Nigerian government abroad and eventually other governments globally.
- Identity management solutions Citizen services in select countries abroad for Nigerians and eventually in Nigeria too for the different tiers of government including the Federal Government
- Providing technology driven solutions to challenges confronting governments, corporates and other entities.
|5.||USA||New York, Houston*|
ENROLMENT IN NATIONAL DATABASE OF NIGERIA
TGR have recently been licensed to partner with National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) to enrol eligible Nigerians in the diaspora in the National Identity Database. NIMC is the body that has the mandate from the Federal Government of Nigeria to establish own, operate, maintain and manage the National Identity Database in Nigeria. TGR is working in partnership with Cox and Kings Global Services (CKGS) to provide administrative services for processing of NIN enrollment applications.
About Cox and Kings Global Services (CKGS)
Cox & Kings Global Services was incorporated in 2008 and is a specialist business process outsource agency which focuses on serving Consular sections of Diplomatic Missions. CKGS renders services by providing administrative support and managing non-judgmental tasks related to the entire lifecycle of a Visa, Passport & Consular application process, hence enabling missions to focus on the key tasks of adjudication. As a core business, the organization is extremely well placed to address the need of the Diplomatic Missions Worldwide and focuses on addressing the concerns regarding security, integrity, speed and efficacy on the outsourced solution of the business.
Cox & Kings Global Services is a 100% subsidiary of Cox and Kings Ltd (CKL) which is the oldest established travel company in the world since 1758. CKL is a public limited company with an annual turnover in excess of USD 1.5 billion and team of 2,500 members. The company caters to varied businesses across the globe including leisure travel, corporate travel, MICE, trade fairs, visa processing and foreign exchange. Innovative packaging, pricing and marketing have been the hallmarks of its success over the years. Cox & Kings is amongst the largest players with its range of specialist options.