All visitors to a website need to be informed if cookies are used and how they can be blocked.
A cookie is a little text file which is added to your computer when you visit a website. This serves to make the website user-friendly, flexible and effective for you as a user. Cookies on this website are not used to save passwords. You are able to configure your web browser in such a way that these cookies are deleted from your data storage immediately or at regular intervals, all cookies are blocked or you are warned before a cookie is saved.
Should you leave TGR / CKGS website via a link and arrive at third-party websites, it is possible that cookies are used by the linked website providers. TGR / CKGS is not legally responsible for these cookies.
TGR / CKGS collects cookies for the following purposes:
– Identify customers and show that they are logged in,
– Memorize data from completed order forms or login details for a period of 2 months from the date of last login,
– Maintaining the client session after logging in which the client does not have to TGR / CKGS to enter the login and password on each subpage,
– Adapting the contents of the website to the client's preferences,
– Optimise the use of the website by the client
– Creating anonymous statistics that help TGR / CKGS understand how the customer uses the website, which allows improving its structure and content
Client-reviewed TGR / CKGS resources are identified by URLs. In addition, the following may be recorded:
– The time of the inquiry or order from the client, – time of sending the response to the customer by TGR / CKGS,
– Information about the IP address of the computer used by the client
– Client Browser Information
– Name of the client station – identification via HTTP protocol
– The URL of the page previously visited by the customer – in the event that the transition to the TGR / CKGS page occurred via the link
This data is not associated with specific people browsing the pages.